FlashEff 2.0 really have great animation and effects.
You may try out the trial version.
Dec 5, 2007
Really great demo!
Try this! http://www.flashsandy.org/demos/protopop_walk
This 3D engine main features are :
- Flash player 7 to 9 compatibility.
- Both MTASC and Macromedia compilers compliant for AS2 and Flash CS3 and FlexBuilder for AS3 versions.
- Several 3D primitives, allowing fast and parameterized object creation without any 3D modelisation knowledge.
- Advanced and easy object management allowing some fantastic possibilities during your creations (scaling, rotation, translation, tween, etc.)
- Advanced camera management ( rotation, motion on linear or bezier-curve path, movements, etc.)
- Complex object loading thanks to the .ASE and .WRL files parser , but also Collada and 3DS files for AS3, (files generated by several 3D object modeling packages such as 3D Studio Max or Blender)
- Material system to easily change your objects appearance. Several material are available allowing to create transparent faces, bitmap texture and video texture as webcam video stream.
- Managment of Flash filters bringing some very nice visual effects
woooooow.... this will take my time way , I am sure will look into this API !!!
May be one day will revamp my final year 3D game project in flash :)
with my Final Year Project team mate Rayden!!!