1. Install packages with Super Administrator Role(sudo): sudo apt-get install x11vnc vnc-java
2. Set up a password for clients: x11vnc -storepasswd
3. Key in your password twice.
4. Open up ports 5800 and 5900 on your firewall. ( usually no need to do this )
5. Run the terminal command to start vnc service: x11vnc -forever
-usepw -httpdir /usr/share/vnc-java/ -httpport 5800
6. To create start up scripts. Change directory in terminal: cd /etc/init.d/
7. Edit your bash file .sh via gedit: gedit vnc
8. Paste instruction No. 5 inside, save it.
9. Update start up scripts: update-rc.d vnc defaults
10. Download RealVNC (free version) and remote with your-server-ip:5900
( data packet without encryption )
11. Install rcconf to view your start up service: apt-get install rcconf
12. Check your vnc service