Download and Save video from YouTube
Everyday, plentiful video clips are uploaded to YouTube.com. Somebody say that these videos will disappear soonest, due to obvious copyright infringement issues, and then, why not to download those good video clips and save to our computer/iPod/PSP before they're gone forever? Here I will show you to get around this possibility and copy videos from YouTube.com.
For Internet Explorer (PC) users
1) Click your favourite video clip, you can see the URL in your browser becomes something like this :
2) Copy the URL .
3) Paste the URL at http://youtubevideosdownload.com/download/
Or at http://vixy.net/
4) When the download link shows, You should right-click -> "Save Target As" OR copy and paste the link into your download manager. Note: You must change the file extension to .flv
5) The .flv file is not a common multimedia file, you need a software called FLV player to play it.
Download the Free Flv Player
6) Install the FLV player into your computer.
7) Select the video clip that you downloaded and play it.
Little Brain Says...
I like to you vixy.net to grab some movie for my pda ( 3gp or wmv format ). It is really nice.
You can develop your own engine from sourceforge:FLV to MPEG4 Conveter engine is now OpenSource.
You can download the source code via subversion: http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=183657