- Profesional Report
- Sms notification
- No need extra configuration
- Good Report
A new tool, Uptime.exe, is available for displaying system availability. Uptime.exe can be used to display the current uptime of the local or remote system. Optionally, it can also scan the Event log for key system events such as system restart or computers that are not responding (hanging). Where possible, it also calculates system availability. It is primarily intended for Windows NT Server 4.0 Service Pack 4 or later, though it operates in limited fashion on earlier versions.
- Possibility to receive error notifications both to your Email, ICQ, GTalk or cell-phone via SMS;
- Possibility to receive specified (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) reports;
- Accumulation of availability statistics with further reporting;
- Resource accessibility instant check.
- Uptime button;
- Distributed monitoring;
- Instant site check;
- Monitoring period – every 1/5/15/30/60 minutes;
- The HEAD/POST/GET HTTP-methods support;
- Keyword presence control of a page;