Mar 23, 2009

iPhone OS 3.0


After reading LiewCF.com blog, found some great first impression of iPhone OS 3.0.

And just to be careful the version you purchased, don't get the old version ok.
Old version really lack of a lot features, not event copy and paste or forward sms!

Yet, I might not consider it yet due to the offered by Maxis might not good for me ( tie down to two years contract ) .

I love to develop my own software, might take time to see how they program for iPhone.
Just read an article showing programmers creating facebook UI (via facebook API ) within 10 mins. LOL.

Temporary, I still stick with Windows Mobile programming which I more familiar with it.

Take a look , iPhone OS 3.0.
http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/09/03/17/iphone_os_3_0_first_impressions_and_photos.html




No comments:

Post a Comment